Friday, December 11, 2009

Area 51 Winter Wonderland


I took some friends out to Area 51 to check things out. I hadn't been
there in about three weeks. The snow was beautiful. We went to the
back gate out of Rachel and I noticed the snow was really torn up on
the road. It looked as if quite a few trucks had been on the road. Out
in front of the Little A Le Inn were several dirt haulers. East of the
Little A Le Inn were two mounds of dirt. Two different types of dirt
and a few front end loaders there. Before you get to Rachel the is a
new gravel pit that is really active. Mounds of dirt everywhere. I
local resident of Rachel told me that this all showed up about two
weeks ago and they are hauling dirt all day long through the back gate
at Rachel. I asked it was due to them fixing the nearby roads and they
said no the dirt is going to Area 51 and nobody knows why. Any info
from anybody else? I took pictures of the trucks, two different piles
of dirt, and the dirt pit. I am wondering if the person in Rachel I
spoke with was correct. Is the dirt heading to Area 51?

Photo of dirt West of Little A Le Inn
http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo10/desertshadow/Trip%20Report%20...

Photo of trucks parked across from Little A Le Inn
http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo10/desertshadow/Trip%20Report%20...

Photo of dirt pit before you enter Rachel
http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo10/desertshadow/Trip%20Report%20...

Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. track the trucks. maybe attach one of those wireless cameras to a truck and get a parabolic receiver so you can see it all the way in. sure they might call it treason but that's a choice to make : )

    ReplyDelete