Monday, October 13, 2008

Interesting New Photo From Glenn Campbell


(Turns out to be a hoax!)
Glenn Campbell (the Desert Rat) has done it again. He was able to take a photo of an unidentified craft (or something) over Area 51. The photo was taken around noon on October 6, 2008. The photo was shot from Tikaboo Peak. It is very difficult to determine what it is. I am not really sure what I am looking at. My first thought was a rock thrown by the man in the second photo, but why would Glenn make a hoax like that. The only thing I can say for sure is that it is causing quite a stir! Another interesting photo from Glenn Campbell. The photo is copied on my blog and a link is included with friendly permission from the "Desert Rat" himself. Check out his blog for more photos and information.
Glenn's Blog: http://area51interceptors.blogspot.com/2008/10/triangular-craft-sighted-near-area-51.html

No comments:

Post a Comment